What Sets Us Apart
Why you should trust your smile to Overby Orthodontics!
For nearly 20 years, families in Stewartville, Rochester, and Austin, MN have trusted their smiles to Board-Certified orthodontist Dr. Eric Overby and his talented staff. Each person is different, and Overby Orthodontics focuses on your specific needs for treatment.
Our practice is centered on your needs!
- We have a variety of treatment options! We offer clear braces, lingual braces (that go behind the teeth), and Invisalign® orthodontic aligners, as well as traditional braces where you get to pick your colors at each visit! Our range of treatments ensures that we will provide the service that is specific to your lifestyle.
- No-cost, no-pressure consultations. This is a big decision for your family, and we want to make sure you have all the information you need. We offer free consultations and second opinions and welcome your questions!
- We utilize the most advanced technology. For your peace of mind, we have digital imaging and radiography. We also use online account and bill payment options, and text and email appointment reminders for your convenience!
- A great smile at a price that will make you grin! We have offices in Austin, Stewartville and Rochester, so we offer small-town prices with payment plan options. No referral is necessary, so you can schedule your no-cost, no-pressure consultation or second opinion any time.
- Make yourself at home! We offer conveniences such as televisions, Wi-Fi, and Keurig coffee for patients and parents while they wait, and a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
- We’re a really fun practice! Our friendly staff loves to laugh and have a great time! We have patient contests all year and organize periodic drives such as food or toy drives, and items for care packages for troops.
- We have convenient locations. Our offices in Austin, Rochester, and Stewartville are conveniently placed for families in our community – and patients are welcome to visit any office that is convenient for them throughout their treatment. Contact our practice to make an appointment!
We hope you’ll come to visit us soon and see for yourself what makes us truly unique. Come join our family of patients!