Privacy Practices (HIPAA)
To download a copy of our office’s Privacy Practices, click here.
We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of content on our website. If you are unable to use any aspect of this website because of a disability, please call 800-247-1425 and we will provide you with prompt, personalized assistance. Below, you will find a few recommendations to help make your browsing experience more accessible:
If you have trouble seeing web pages, the US Social Security Administration offers these tips for optimizing your computer and browser to improve your online experience:
- Use your computer to read web pages out loud
- Use the keyboard to navigate screens
- Increase text sizes
- Magnify your screen
- Change background and text colors
- Make your mouse pointer more visible (Windows OS)
If you are deaf or hard of hearing, there are several accessibilities features available to you:
- Closed Captioning. Closed Captioning provides a transcript for the audio track of a video presentation that is synchronized with the video and audio tracks. Captions are generally visually displayed over a video, which benefits people who are deaf and hard of hearing, and anyone who cannot hear the audio due to noisy environments.
- Volume Controls. Your computer, tablet, or mobile device has volume control features. Each video and audio service has its own additional volume controls. Try adjusting both your device’s volume controls and your media player’s volume controls to optimize your listening experience.
If the recommendations above do not fit your needs, we invite you contact us at 800-247-1425 for assistance.